Information for ordering uniform
Orders can be placed directly from our supplier;
The uniform consists of:
- Plain black school joggers.
Hooded Sweater - Black
Midlayer - Black
Polo Shirt - White
- Sensible, non canvas, black shoes or trainers (without logos)
For PE, students will require:
Black PE Shorts
Black or Green T-Shirt
- Sensible non-canvas trainers - suitable for all weathers.
- The first set of uniform (sweatshirt and polo shirt) is free to all pupils on admission.
- In all circumstances, unless the school has informed home, students are expected to come into school in their full uniform bringing their PE kit in a bag to change into for their activity which has been planned for them.
Jewellery and Watches:
We have clear rules about jewellery in order to keep our students safe, particularly in practical lessons. Students are permitted to wear:
- Simple stud earrings
- A single necklace to be kept underneath their polo shirt.
- A watch (not a smartwatch)
Students are not permitted to wear excessive jewellery, e.g. rings / bracelets / facial or other body piercings.
- Students' not complying risk not being able to access school.
- We will not temporarily allow jewellery to be in place immediately following facial or body piercing. We therefore ask that you consider the timing of any piercing you consent to carefully so that they become established without the need to wear jewellery in school. Some parents ensure piercings happen at the beginning of the summer holiday, for example.
We do allow a certain amount of make-up as long as make-up does not become an issue that interferes with learning in any way. Make-up should be left at home, and will be held by staff until the end of the day if it comes into school. We like to give pupils the opportunity to demonstrate some personality, and will tolerate different hairstyles and even hair dying as long as it doesn’t impact upon any learning in school.