Social, Emotional and Mental Health Support
Our highly experienced and qualified Specialist Advisory Teachers provide graduated support for children and young people who have SEMH and/or behavioural needs within educational settings (including nurseries, schools and colleges) aiming to improve inclusion and outcomes for children and young people.
We provide a range of assessments and support for pupils, schools and families which includes but is not limited to:
· Plan-Do-Review consultation visits to inform person centred planning and SMART outcomes for children and young people.
· Individual, detailed assessments to ascertain functions and triggers of challenging behaviours and/or social, emotional and mental health needs with practical, evidence-based recommendations for interventions and support.
· Attendance and contribution towards Annual Review meetings and Pupil Planning meetings.
· SEMH/Behaviour audits for settings to inform school development plans.
· SENCO consultation and advice sessions bespoke to the needs of the setting.
Useful Links: ·