Blists Hill Museum
Students from Middle School visited Blists Hill as part of their history curriculum. During their visit they looked at the Victorian era and how we live differently today.
- Exchanging modern money in the Bank for Pounds, Shillings and Pence
- Checking out the weird Victorian remedies at the Pharmacy
- Climbing on board the train and discovering the Blists Hill mine
- Discovering why you wouldn't want to be caught with green candles at home
- Bagging a sweet or two from the 19th Century selection
- Having tea with a teapot!